Teeth become discolored over a period of time due to several factors. From drinking tea, coffee, and wine, to smoking and other lifestyle choices, your teeth often pay the price. Advanced age also affects the color of your teeth, as the outer layer of the tooth, called enamel, loses its colour over time. Fortunately, you can restore your teeth to their former glory, at “The Smylist.”
Teeth whitening or bleaching is a cosmetic procedure to brighten and whiten your teeth. It’s a procedure that improves the shade of your teeth, eliminates the yellowness and discoloration, and gives you a sparkling white smile in just one session!
When done correctly, it has no adverse effects on your teeth and does not hamper the health of your teeth. At “The Smylist,” we understand the health of the teeth and gums and customize our teeth whitening procedure accordingly.
Why opt for teeth whitening?
- For most people, teeth whitening improves the aesthetics of your smile
- It helps boost your confidence, and you’ll find yourself smiling more often
- It is an easy, pain-free method to remedy discolored, stained or unsightly teeth
- Having a bright, million-dollar smile is always a good thing
- We highly recommend it as a pre-wedding procedure for brides and grooms for that perfect wedding smile!